- Carver Camp is a NO SMOKING site. No smoking of any kind is allowed on site property.
- Drivers must adhere to a 10 MPH or less speed limit. Those driving over the speed limit may be asked to leave the premises.
- Group leaders must maintain order at all times to prevent damage to the Camp property.
- Groups must clean all room and grounds used during your stay. This includes but is limited to the following:
- Emptying all trash cans
- Sweeping/Mopping all dorm rooms and bathrooms used
- Putting away all recreational equipment used
- Groups are responsible to mop dining room and clean kitchen equipment
- Groups are responsible to clean all counters and cooking surfaces.
- Groups are responsible to perform routine facility checks each morning to ensure proper functioning of equipments.
- Groups are to keep bathrooms clean with no paper buildup.
- Groups will be charged for damages.
- Groups are responsible for bringing their own toiletries (soap, toilet paper, paper towels, air freshener, etc.) to camp.
- It is understood by visiting the Camp you are giving permission for your image to be photographed or captured. Images taken at the Camp may be used in marketing and promotional materials. Groups are responsible for submitting written requests revoking permission for image capture if desired.
last updated 8/21/15